Besides our Terms of Service, here is more information about ordering from ESawdust if you need this.
How to Contact Us
Best Method: Use our web form Contact Us
Technical support: esawdust-support -a t- esawdust com
Customer service: esawdust-service -a t- esawdust com
ESawdust sells some of its own designs, but also sells products from Olimex, Sparkfun, and others. We can support questions on the operation or specifications of all the products we sell but there may be times we need to refer you to the specific manufacturer. Please contact us and we'll do our best to answer your question or find someone who can. For consulting help on your own design, there are numerous electronics forums out there with knowledgeable people who might give you some hints and tips.
No Phone Orders
ESawdust is a 100% e-commerce-only site. We do not have a store front and do not take phone orders. This allows us to bring you innovative products at good prices. Please order from the ESawdust website any time, 24 hours a day. If you have issues with an order such as shipping or status, please email us at esawdust-service at esawdust com
Any urgent inquiries about order status can be made by phone at: 719-302-3259, 9am to 5pm Mountain time (GMT-7), Monday through Friday.
Before proceeding with a return, please read our Warranty Information in addition to the policy and procedures below.
- 1. To return a product you must obtain an RMA number by first calling 360VL's ESawdust customer support unless you are returning an unused, unpowered product within the first 14 days of the receipt of the product.
- 2. You can return a part or item that was ordered incorrectly and not used without an RMA if returned within the first 14 days of receipt of the product.
- 3. After 14 days after receipt of the product, there will be a 15% restocking fee for items which are unused, unpowered, unaffected. If you've powered up the product, programmed the flash, soldered on it, or connected it to any other component, the item is not eligible for return. Because of the type of products we sell, most of which are electrostatically sensitive as well as embedded with other components and not sold as a complete product, we have no way to know how they will be used or handled.
- 4. In order to receive an RMA from ESawdust for a product not manufactured by 360VL/ESawdust, the original manufacturer must authorize the RMA. You must include an exact photocopy of all documentation and correspondence with the manufacturer in the return request to 360VL, ESawdust in order to receive an RMA.
- 5. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You are responsible for all shipping, handling and insurance charges to return the item to 360VL/ESawdust.
- 6. All returned products must be in their original container, original static bag (if applicable) in original, clean, and unused condition. No returns will be accepted for products that are scratched, nicked, programmed, or in any other way used. If the product was changed in any way, electronically or physically, it is no longer new. It's similar to driving a car out of the showroom - once you've driven down the block the car is no longer considered new.
- 7. All products returned must include any additional components which came packaged with the product originally. This includes, but is not limted to, items such as power supplies, adapters, in-circuit programmers, standoffs, cables, and connectors.
- 8. Enclose your original receipt with the return and an explanation for why the product is being returned. Please write the RMA # you received from 360VL/ESawdust customer support on the letter and make it clear whether the return is for an exchange or a refund.
- 9. If you received a product which was damaged in shipping, do not wait, but immediately contact the shipping company and notify them of the issue. Make sure you keep all shipping cartons and email 360VL/ESawdust customer support immediately.
360VL/ESawdust strives to make all descriptions accurate and sell only high-quality merchandise. If you have problems with the product you receive, please email customer service right away and we will make every reasonable effort to solve the problem. If you wait longer than 30 days after your received the order to notify us of an issue, we cannot assist you, so please notify us right away if you have an issue. All returns made for exchange or refund must be accomplished within the first 14 days of receiving your order. After 14 days, the sale of the product is considered final.
Local Pickup Not Available At this Time
Perhaps in the future, with customer demand, we will provide this delivery option
Backorders. Depending upon the product, backorders may be allowed. Some products have limited stock. Sometimes we get a good deal on a useful product but we do not have a source for more of the same product. In those cases, we will not provide the ability to backorder the product. Even though we try to keep our inventory accurate and directly in line with the catalog, occasionally, we may run out of a product after an order has been placed. If this occurs and the product is still available to us, we will automatically backorder the product and notify you of the status. If the product is no longer available to us, we will notify you and refund your money when we attempt to fill the order.
All shipping for orders which are partially available and backordered will be charged at the time of order. Once the backordered product arrives it will be shipped separately at no additional cost.
Your order status may be obtained by logging into your ESawdust web store account and reviewing the order or list of orders. Each order's status will be indicated in that list. Otherwise, you may inquire by emailing email@example.com
For addresses within the USA and non-PO-Box, we offer 6 FedEx options and 3 USPS options. All FedEx options are tracked and fully insured.
The FedEx options are:
- FedEx First Overnight - next business day by 8:30am or later if rural address
- FedEx Priority Overnight - next business day by 10:30am, later if rural
- FedEx Standard Overnight - next business day by 3pm, later if rural
- FedEx 2-day Air
- FedEx Express Saver - 3-day
- FedEx Ground/Home - delivery day not guaranteed but most deliveries average between 3 and 5 business days.
If you need Saturday Delivery by FedEx, there is an additional charge, but you must call us to arrange a Saturday delivery before the order ships. Once it ships, it's out of our hands.
For US Postal Service, there are 3 options:
- USPS Express - overnight is not guaranteed, Saturday delivery (as long as USPS continues to operate on Saturday), tracked and insured up to $100.
- USPS Priority - 2-3 day delivery, not guaranteed, not tracked or insured.
- USPS First Class Mail - not day guaranteed, not tracked or insured, averages 1-2 weeks for delivery.
For packages over a certain size and weight, First Class Mail may not be an option, but the checkout process will pre-weigh your items and not offer services like first-class mail which cannot handle that size of an order.
International Shipping Options
For addresses outside the United States, we offer two options for FedEx and two options via the USPS. Like domestic shipments by FedEx, international FedEx shipments are all tracked and insured.
- FedEx International Priority - 1-3 days, longer for rural areas
- FedEx International Economy - 3-5 days, longer for rural
- USPS Express Mail International - delivery averages 5-10 days. Trackable and insured up to $100. Final delivery is made by the destination country's postal service, so keep that in mind if you choose this option.
- USPS First Class Mail International - delivery averages 2-3 weeks, but can take 6 weeks or more. This option is NOT trackable or insured. If you choose this option, please be prepared for a long wait. If you need your product sooner or cannot afford to lose the order, you should choose a different international shipping option. If you use this option, 360VL / ESawdust is not responsible for replacing your order.
Duties and Taxes. All import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. 360VL / ESawdust
is not responsible for any charges incurred once the package has been shipped. If you refuse to pay these charges when the package
is delivered, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from the cost of the order and if any balance remains, that balance will be refunded to the customer.
- 1. Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and wire transfers in US Dollars. No C.O.D. orders are accepted.
- 2. Purchase Orders. If you plan to use a purchase order, you must first establish your entity with 360VL / ESawdust before placing an order. After being approved, you may place your order on the site normally, then email your P.O. to eservice a t esawdust.com. Be sure to include your ESawdust order # on the P.O. so we can match it with your order. We cannot process your order until both the P.O. and order number have been received.
- 3. Wire transfers. Wire transfers are accepted for orders over $100 as long as the order is not split into multiple shipments.
There is no minimum order amount.
Any orders being delivered to a Colorado address will include Colorado state sales tax as well as any applicable city or county sales taxes if the address is within Colorado Springs or El Paso County.
Any sales tax or duties imposed by countries other than the United States are your obligation.
Gift certificates are not available at this time. Perhaps in the future, with customer demand, we'll provide this as a payment option.